In Episode 5 of The Huma Gro Farmer podcast, we interview Nebraska farmer Dan Hilger, who has been using Huma Gro® products on his farm for the past 30+ years. Dan talks about his popcorn growing and distribution operation, his approach to developing and maintaining soil health, and his experience with using rye as a […]
- Why Are Humic Substances Called Acids?
- BHN Sponsors Online Course on Sustainable Organic Agriculture Production
- Video: Earth Day, 2022
- What Differentiates Humic and Fulvic Acids?
- JoVE Video Journal Publication: Quantification of Humic and Fulvic Acids
- March 22 Is National Agriculture Day
- Effects of Humic Substances on Soil Microbes
- The Fertilgold Organics Product Quality Assurance Process
- Global Fertilizer Day Is October 13
- Research Report: Fertilgold® 3-2-4 and Micros I Liquid Fertilizers Increase Organic Cantaloupe Yield 120%