OMRI-Listed as both a humate and a seed treatment, OMRI-Listed Fertilgold® MicroHumic® is a dry humic and fulvic acid product micronized to an average particle size of 15 microns (our smallest 60%–70% humic/fulvic particle size). When mixed with seed, compost, or other granular fertilizers (except urea), it delivers the maximum concentration of humic/fulvic acids. Fertilgold® MicroHumic® can be prepared for soil granular fertilizer, compost, and seed applications. Due to its very small particle size, the product is excellent for specialty use in creating humate prills, mycorrhizal bulking agents, and hydroseeder slurries. Not recommended for dry broadcast soil application..
Benefits of Use:
- Soil organic-matter building around the seed, compost, or granular fertilizer
- Improved seed germination
- Improved seedling root development
- Promotes conversion of fertilizer and compost into plant-available food
- Increases nutrient mineralization
- Sustainable soil microbial activation