Carbon-complexed with Micro Carbon Technology®, Fertilgold® NK is an organic nitrogen and potassium product derived from amino acids and potassium sulfate (N 3.0%, K2O 4.0%, with 18.5% organic matter). Fertilgold® NK provides excellent foliar and soil nutrition and can be foliar-applied according to label directions without risk of phytotoxicity. This nitrogen-potassium combination provides crops with a phosphorus-free nutrient boost when phosphorus is already present or when the crop is at an early or later growth stage when additional phosphorus is not needed. The potassium promotes internal cellular strength for fruit development and maturity while helping to regulate the movement of water and nutrients within the plant. The nitrogen enhances cellular respiration that promotes a more productive crop life.
Benefits of Use:
- Provides quick nitrogen and potassium crop response and can be applied just prior to actual crop need
- Can be applied foliarly (according to label directions) without risk of phytotoxicity
- Can be effectively tank-mixed with other organic crop inputs
- Resists tie-up in the soil and remains available through the plant root system
- Resists nitrogen leaching and volatilization
- Moves with irrigation water to aid in proper placement