At this time, though we have reduced all nonessential staff travel/interaction and are not accepting visitors, Bio Huma Netics remains open for business and is processing all orders. In anticipation of the possibility that we may have to suspend production at some future time to protect the health of our staff, we encourage our customers to place orders now for products they may need in the coming months. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support. Take care of yourselves and your families, help prevent the spread of disease, and be safe: www.cdc.gov/COVID19.
- Why Are Humic Substances Called Acids?
- BHN Sponsors Online Course on Sustainable Organic Agriculture Production
- Video: Earth Day, 2022
- What Differentiates Humic and Fulvic Acids?
- JoVE Video Journal Publication: Quantification of Humic and Fulvic Acids
- March 22 Is National Agriculture Day
- Effects of Humic Substances on Soil Microbes
- The Fertilgold Organics Product Quality Assurance Process
- Global Fertilizer Day Is October 13
- Research Report: Fertilgold® 3-2-4 and Micros I Liquid Fertilizers Increase Organic Cantaloupe Yield 120%