Way too many growers are wasting agrochemical products or making products ineffective or even dangerous due to improper mixing. In Episode 8 of The Huma Gro Farmer Podcast we interview Dr. Mojtaba Zaifnejad, BHN Senior Director of Field Research and Technical Services, and Mr. Jason Garcia, BHN Florida Sales Manager and Agronomist, regarding best practices […]
- Why Are Humic Substances Called Acids?
- BHN Sponsors Online Course on Sustainable Organic Agriculture Production
- Video: Earth Day, 2022
- What Differentiates Humic and Fulvic Acids?
- JoVE Video Journal Publication: Quantification of Humic and Fulvic Acids
- March 22 Is National Agriculture Day
- Effects of Humic Substances on Soil Microbes
- The Fertilgold Organics Product Quality Assurance Process
- Global Fertilizer Day Is October 13
- Research Report: Fertilgold® 3-2-4 and Micros I Liquid Fertilizers Increase Organic Cantaloupe Yield 120%