OMRI-Listed Fertilgold® Greens is a natural humic and fulvic acid product processed from naturally occurring, oxidized lignite. It provides a concentrated source of humic and fulvic acids and is a supplemental source of trace elements. Humic and fulvic acids add organic matter to soils—which stimulates soil microbial life and soil fertility, enhances plant nutrient availability and uptake, improves root development and root mass and growth, and increases crop quality and yield.
Fertilgold® Greens is ground and screened to a particle size of 1–2 mm (contains less than 3% dust). Fertilgold® Greens is a 60%–70% humic/fulvic acid that can be applied to all soil types—broadcast in fall, post-harvest, or early spring—either pre-plant or with seed. Incorporation is not required. It can be applied in bands, either with seed, fertilizer, or after planting.
Benefits of Use:
- Uniform granular size promotes even coverage/distribution of humic/fulvic acid for sustainable carbon benefit
- Long-term soil organic-matter building
- Increased water penetration
- Increased flocculation of clays
- Promotes conversion of fertilizer into plant-available food
- Increases soil nutrient mineralization
- Sustainable soil microbial activation
Deficiency Symptoms—When to Apply:
- Low organic matter
- Low-fertility soil
- Continuous use, tired soils