Carbon-complexed with Micro Carbon Technology®, Fertilgold® N-5.5 is an organic nitrogen source derived from amino acids (N 5.5%, with 23.0% organic matter) that can be foliar-applied, according to label directions, without the risk of phytotoxicity. It can also be soil-applied for nitrogen release maintaining stability in the root zone. It reduces nitrogen losses from leaching and volatilization. Nitrogen is an essential element of all the amino acid production within plants, which forms the structures and building blocks of plant tissue. It also enhances cellular respiration that promotes a longer productive crop life.
Benefits of Use:
- Effectively treats nitrogen deficiency symptoms
- Provides quick crop response and can be applied just prior to crop need
- Can be applied foliarly (according to label directions) without risk of phytotoxicity
- Resists nitrogen leaching and volatilization to remain stable and available to plant roots
- Moves with irrigation water to aid in proper placement
- Can be effectively tank-mixed with other organic crop inputs